An opportunity has arisen for an Evening Customer Services Assistant to work in our vibrant Customer Services department. This role is the first point of contact for our wide range of customers and is responsible for delivering the great service that Liberty Wines takes pride in.
Many of our customers take advantage of our overnight ordering service for London and our Warehouse and Customer Services teams facilitate managing, processing, and despatching those orders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for prioritising and processing emailed and answerphone orders throughout the evening. Working as part of a close-knit team, we need people who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure exemplary service to each and every customer.
Skills & Experience:
- Reliable, conscientious with the ability to take ownership of issues
- Self-motivated with a positive “can do” attitude to all tasks
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Team oriented and able to build good working relationships
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to work things out logically
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy along with good IT skills
- Great written and oral communication skills
Previous experience of an order processing or customer services role is essential. Wine knowledge is not essential but a willingness to learn is.
Hours of work will be 3pm to 11.30pm on Sunday to Thursday.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary range is £19,000 - £20,000 with the following:
- Personal Bonus of up to 5% of basic salary based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus scheme
- Individual and team incentive scheme
- 22 days’ holiday rising to 25 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Travel insurance/Discounted wine
Located in Clapham North, south west London, and Investors in People accredited Liberty Wines is an award-winning company which offers excellent opportunities for training and development alongside a great working environment.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to: [email protected]