Do you have proven trade sales experience, a determination to succeed and a passion for wine?
We are looking for a results-driven, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join our UK London Sales team to help strengthen our team and drive our success even further.
Liberty Wines is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing wine companies in the UK, supplying a wide range of premium wines to all sectors of the trade including restaurants, regional wine merchants, multiple grocers, and wine specialists. This growth has been driven by the quality of our wines, our service and our people.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most interesting, quality led wine portfolios in the UK. The list ranges from internationally recognised producers to small regional specialists. Critically awarded for our selection from Italy and Australia, the portfolio encompasses wines from all over the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing sales with a variety of existing accounts in the on and off trade including, but not limited to, central London as well as being focussed on developing new business opportunities whilst seeking to grow sales with a number of existing Liberty Wines customers.
Applicants for this sales role will need to demonstrate proven trade sales experience with a track record of growing and developing key accounts. Possessing a well-developed network of contacts and the ability to contribute to sales strategy and industry insight is essential.
Skills & Experience:
- An in-depth knowledge of on-trade and off-trade is essential as well as the ability to build strong working relationships with a wide range of customers
- An ability to meet sales targets as well as manage expenses to budget is requisite for this role
- An ability to work within a team and meet deadlines
- Languages are not essential but would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook and excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate good wine knowledge, ideally WSET Diploma level
Salary & Benefits:
Salary range is commensurate with experience plus sales commission with the following:
- Personal bonus of up to 5% of salary based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- 22 days’ holiday rising to 25 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme/travel insurance
- Discounted wine
Located in Clapham North, south west London and Investors in People accredited, Liberty Wines is an award-winning company that offers excellent opportunities for training and development alongside a great working environment.
Please apply with covering letter, CV and salary expectations to: