An opportunity has arisen for a Full-time Stock Control Assistant to join our busy Warehouse & Distribution team. Reporting to the Stock Controller this role is responsible for the following:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Daily pick bay location checks, confirming correct products in correct locations & reporting discrepancies;
- Batch control on bulk pallet stock arriving from bonded warehouse;
- Rolling cycle counting;
- Enter all data into system for new products that arrive;
- Respond to any internal or external stock requests;
- Investigating and resolving stock discrepancies;
- Manage stock discrepancies with third party warehouse;
- Managing available stock locations;
- Manage products to make sure they are located correctly in terms of volume and sales;
- Reporting and investigating any stock variances;
- Help manage the prep-work for yearly stocktakes;
- Work with Stock Controller on continuous improvement and implement new ideas.
- Picking and preparation of orders for despatch;
- Vehicle loading and unloading (hand ball and forklift);
- Liaison with Customer Services, and other internal departments, to ensure all queries/customer enquiries are resolved within service levels;
- Ensuring service standards are maintained, work processes are followed and are continually monitored to be improved;
- Any other reasonable tasks as required.
Health & Safety
-Work in accordance with Company Health and Safety policies and procedures;
- Must comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work unsupervised, and plan own workload;
- Physically fit;
- Bendy Truck Licence desirable but not essential;
- Computer literate.
- 7.30am – 4.00pm – Tuesday to Saturday
- Possible variable shift pattern during peak periods
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is dependent on experience, with the following:
- Discretionary personal bonus of up to 5% of basic salary based on performance against key objectives
- Participation in discretionary Company bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme/travel insurance
- Discounted wine
Located in Clapham North, south west London, Liberty Wines is an award-winning company which offers excellent opportunities for training and development alongside a great working environment.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to [email protected]